The Liberty Hotel: An Historic Icon in Boston
From the Hotel web site: “Rich with history and full of ornate architecture, Beacon Hill’s The Liberty, a Luxury Collection Hotel, is centrally located and steps away from shopping, dining, Boston Common, and much, much more. A unique blend of history, high-style luxury and homegrown warmth, The Liberty Hotel is the ideal place for a “Quintessentially Boston” experience. Located at the foot of Beacon Hill, The Liberty Hotel is an imaginative transformation of the storied Charles Street Jail, a national historic landmark and architectural gem built in 1851.”
Read more about the fascinating history of this elegant venue!
The conference room rate of $349 per night (plus applicable taxes and fees) is available Sunday August 5th through Thursday August 9th, 2018. Make sure to reserve early to ensure your preferred choice of room. Participants may be able to add extra days before and after, also at the INANE rate–you should call the hotel directly at 1-866-507-5245 and mention INANE to arrange this.
Note the following additional information:
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Choice of superior Queen with 2 queen size beds or superior King with 1 king size bed.
- Last day to reserve conference room rate: July 11, 2018.
- Complimentary guestroom internet access.
- Valet parking is available at $55 per day with in and out privileges.
- Cancellation of hotel reservation must be made by 72 hours before your planned arrival to avoid a penalty.