Registration for INANE 2018 is now open! CLICK HERE to go to our registration form. This registration form will allow you to register for the conference, as well as registering one additional guest for the opening social event (see details below).
If you opt for a basic registration and decide at a later date that you would like to add on additional optional events, you may do so by contacting us here.
INANE 2018 Registration includes:
- Attendance at all Keynote, Breakout, and Poster Sessions
- Access to all password protected online resources for the conference: PDFs, presentations, evaluation forms, and more
- Access to the Guidebook mobile app–all conference information including the schedule, speakers, locations, and maps–on your phone or tablet.
- Discover Boston Duck Tour: pickup/drop-off at the Liberty. The tour includes a 60 minute tour of Boston and 20 minutes cruising on the Charles River, Monday (8/6/2018)
- Opening Gala on on Monday with poet Richard Blanco (8/6/2018)
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and breaks on Tuesday (8/7/2018)
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and breaks on Wednesday (8/8/2018)
- Name badge and conference tote bag with INANE 2018 logo
Early Bird Registration (11/15/2017 through 1/15/2018 at midnight EST): $425
Regular Registration (1/16/2018 through 4/30/2018 at midnight EDT): $525
Late Registration (5/1/2018 until attendance limit is reached): $625
There will be no onsite registration.
Bringing a Guest?
If you are bringing a guest, they are welcome to join us for the Discover Boston Duck Tour and Opening Gala! You can sign them up for these events when you register. The cost to register a guest is $85.
If your plans change and you must cancel your registration,
- We will refund your registration fee (and guest activities, if selected) less a $125 service fee until June 30, 2018.
- No refunds after July 1, 2018.
- You may substitute a friend/colleague for your registration. Please contact us to make arrangements as needed.